Wow, this one really has it all! Enjoy a Blue Mountains private tour where you can experience the sights, sounds, and smells of the tropical Jamaican countryside on a leisurely downhill bicycle ride and secluded waterfall swim. Plus, roundtrip transportation, delicious food and drinks, and your own personal guide are included!
Start your day by being picked up in your very own private transport and be provided with a complimentary Jamaican newspaper of the day and drinks to really set the scene. Enjoy two delicious local meals at a stunning open-air restaurant located at 2,600 feet above sea level with as much of the famed coffee as you can drink, and a downhill bike ride through lush tropical forests as well as visits to the Blue Mountain coffee farms.
See the best scenic views in the Caribbean and learn about this incredible area from the wealth of knowledge your private guide will share. Keep an eye out for some of the immense species of birds and plant life along the way. End the day with an exhilarating and well-deserved dip at a cool cascading waterfall. Transportation is included from Montego Bay, Falmouth, Ocho Rios, Kingston, or Port Antonio.
The Ultimate Blue Mountain Bike Tour looks like this:
- Pick-up at your hotel or cruise ship with drinks and the day's newspaper
- See the sights and learn about Jamaica and the Blue Mountains on your drive
- Enjoy a delicious brunch with coffee and fruit juice
- Cycle down the gorgeous Blue Mountains
- Take a dip at the base of a secluded waterfall
- Lunch is served at the open-air restaurant with panoramic views
- Transport back to your hotel
This exclusive tour is ideal for those keen to experience Jamaica’s culture along with its lush rainforest at their leisure with a personal guide. You can enjoy the world-famous Jamaican Blue Mountains all while riding in the fresh Jamaican air! The best part about this tour is that you can go at your own pace because the experience is completely private. Along with your very own driver, here are some of the inclusions to look forward to on this Blue Mountains private tour:
- Private SUV transport
- Complimentary beverages in transit
- Complimentary newspaper of the day
- Personal tour guide
- Bicycle and equipment
- Cold press coffee and coffee tastings
- Brunch and lunch
- Personal Waiter
- Professional Photo package (optional add-on)
- Cycle leisurely down the Blue Mountains for approximately 3 hours
- Swim at a beautiful remote waterall
Important Pickup & Arrival Information
This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to be able to provide transportation from your destination. If this minimum is not met, you will be notified and given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
You can choose to drive yourself to this Blue Mountains Tour (Open in Google Maps) or include roundtrip transportation from either your hotel or the cruise ship pier in Kingstong, Montego Bay, Falmouth, Ocho Rios, or Port Antonio where you'll enjoy the sights and knowledge shared from your guide. Add your pickup in the checkout process.
Other Blue Mountain tours:
- Blue Mountain Highlights - If you'd prefer not to bike, but still want the coffee farm tastings, brunch, lunch, scenic vistas and waterfall experience, this is the one for you.
- Blue Mountain Bicycle - Similar to this tour, but easier on the wallet as it's done as small group pickup and tour vs. the private SUV, personal guide and higher end experience.